- Taking a ride on this new journey of being a young widower with two teenage children after my forever person passed away from metastatic breast cancer.
- Supporting two amazingly talented young adults:
- Watching my daughter as she works her way through freshman year at university.
- Guiding my youngest to succeed as a junior in high school.
I am the Assistant Director and Architect of Digital Forensics and Incident Response at Washington University in St. Louis. I lead a team of talented Security Analysts to defend the university from cyber security villains!
- Running 5 miles every other day.
- Strength training every other day.
- (re)Focusing on my wellbeing and a healthly lifestyle.
- Finding new coffee shops on the weekend.
- Writing about life after death from my perspective.
- Nerdy stuff:
- My hobby life revolves around Internet technology and system security.
- I spend a lot of time tinkering in my home lab.
- Writing something for this site when the mood hits me. Although it is much less frequent then previous years.