Being grateful on Thanksgiving
As we spend time with our family and social distance with our friends this Thanksgiving, take the time to remember what we are thankful for.
I am grateful for:
- My family. They are the reason I get out of bed every day. I love you all!
- My wife. She is the love of my life, companion, and personal life coach. You helped me become the person I am today, and I thank you for it.
- My kids. Curious, empathetic, and intelligent. You make me proud!
- My parents. I would not be here without your guidance, encouragement, and mentoring. Without you there is no me.
- My health. I am grateful for this every day.
- My job. Hard work allowed me to do what I love, the pay check allows me to pursue my dreams.
- My friends. You helped to shape who I am. Surround yourself by exceptional people, together we will conquer the world.
- My house. I like to be warm and dry.
- My country. I am privileged to live in a country where I am free to pursue what makes me happy.
- Healthcare. There are very few services more important then good health care. Thank you to the health care professionals! Especially, during this COVID19 pandemic!
- Education. We owe our teaches a lot of gratitude. Their 80 hour weeks produce the next generation of leaders.
- Technology. I am in awe every day. From simple machines, to libraries of information in my pocket.
Look for the positive, don’t get lost in the negative. The world is getting better everyday. Find your joy, hug your family, and enjoy life to the fullest.