Today was a weepy day for me. Telling stories with family and friends, reading your messages, and spending time thinking about all the great memories we made as a family. I love you Jami.
How’s Jami Doing
- I don’t have much to report, nothing major has changed.
- She is surrounded by family and friends.
- The medical staff is increasing the medications to keep her comfortable.
- The interval between restlessness is decreasing, which requires more frequent medication.
- I will admit, I didn’t read as many text messages today. I wanted to focus more on my 1:1 conversations. I will catch up tonight and tomorrow.
- However, I enrolled other family members to read the handwritten letters and cards.
- I spoke with her a lot today. I miss her voice.
How’s Jami’s Family Doing
- We bought a Christmas tree today.
- Allison starting putting up the Christmas decorations.
- Elliot won the championship match at his SLUH Racquetball Tournament: https://bit.ly/3B6vmgR
- THANK YOU to everyone who’s helped us out with food - The outpouring of help is AMAZING!
- To all the people who completed the home work, THANK YOU!
- As I continue to read your letters, I realize just how much she is LOVED!
- I can’t believe all the people uploading photos, keep it up: https://wemadeafamily.us/
- Spend more time listening, act with kindness and empathy, help a friend in need - The world will be a better place. Just ask Jami.
Websites: Share with the world.